Galadari Brothers Group
We are seeking qulified and experienced Finance professionals for our Group companies.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Decision Support
• Assist Financial Controller in preparation of Annual Business Plan/Budget in close coordination with Business Unit Head.
• Month closing, consolidation, review and analysis of Monthly MIS reports and preparation of periodic Budget reviews.
• Preparation of Feasibility studies for new growth opportunities in existing/new markets, capital expenditure, new facilities and operational investments.
• Review the Credit approval requests and share comments with the Financial Controller.
• Commercial and Financial review of all types of contracts, agreements and purchase orders especially relating to procurement and capital expenditure.
• Improve reporting capabilities to monitor key business drivers on a regular basis and share the analysis with Financial Controller for appropriate action.
• Ensure Budgetary control and compliance with policies and procedures. Put in place a monitoring mechanism to ensure implementation of Financial/Operational Policies and Procedures.
• Handle Business Processes Reengineering projects to improve productivity.
Financial Reporting and Treasury
• Provide comprehensive financial accounting, reporting and analysis support.
• Assist Financial Controller in handling Statutory, Internal and other types of periodic audits and ensure implementation of the Audit recommendations in an efficient and timely manner.
• Ensure timely submission of required information and periodic reports to Corporate Office.
• Working capital management especially in relation to Receivables and Inventory.
• Assist Financial Controller in Foreign Exchange hedging in line with Group policies.
• Manage Investment of surplus funds and operational Banking requirements.
• Ensure compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Group/Business Unit policies and procedures.
• Key role in ERP (Oracle) implementation and smooth transition.
• Responsible for talent development and succession planning in the Accounts team.
• Chartered Accountant with around 8-10 years of post-qualification experience.
• Business Unit level Commercial and Finance experience in Automotive, Heavy Equipments industry is desirable.
• Able to demonstrate leadership and team management skills.
• Strong analytical, communication, negotiation, project management, and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of IFRS and Financial modeling.
• Expert knowledge of MS Office applications. ERP (Oracle/SAP) system exposure is mandatory.
About the Company
About the Company
Galadari Brothers Group is one amongst the large and well known Business Conglomerates in the U.A.E. The Group comprises of companies operating in various sectors that include Automobiles, Industrial Trading, Media, Retail, Engineering, Hospitality, Real Estate, IT, Travel and Tourism. With operations across the GCC the Group plans to cut across geographical boundaries by investing in business opportunities that increase shareholder value.
As pioneers in the business segments the Group operates in, it reflects the dynamism of the U.A.E and vision to continue growing with the Country. The Group's presence in the most vibrant sectors of the UAE economy is the main fortitude which would not have been possible without the human capital of the Companies.