1. Assist in formulating financial strategies; develop business plans and feasibility studies.
2. Managing the strategic plans / annual operating plans & financial planning Process, provide financial expertise to the other departments to drive the completion of balanced and achievable plans, as well planning pro-actively in order to foresee deviations from budget
3. Monitor the business performance and analyze it through applying various ratios, understand the variances against the industry standard and benchmarks.
4. Supervise the implementation of accounting system, chart of accounts, accounting cycles, system and paper controls, information flow, work delegation, authority and reporting system for the company and its subsidiaries.
5. Create and unifying accurate and timely financial reporting system for the company
6. Review the existing and develop required policies and procedures for the company and contribute to policies and procedures of other department.
7. Supervision of treasury activities to ensure that funds are available as required to meet operating expenditures, loan payment schedules and other commitments.
8. Ensure compliance with IAS & IFRS and corporate Governance.
9. Supervise company’s liquidity and its ability to meet operating and financial needs.
10. Work closely with banks and other financial institution to ensure having the optimum credit lines with minimal finance cost.
11. Assist the directors on major activities which may materially affect the goals of the company.
12. Build and train a team of employees in the finance department and evaluate their scales on an ongoing basis to ensure the reliability, integrity, efficiency of the finance function.
13. Ensure prompt submission of periodical reports and data to Central Bank of Kuwait and various banks abroad.
14. Liaise with annual audits of CBK, Balance Sheet, System Control and Compliance
15. Timely submission of CBK reports
16. Monthly and Quarterly statutory and statistical submissions provide periodical business review and conduct ad hoc financial analysis required to solve issues that can have a high impact on the organization's ability to drive profits.
1. Bachelor's degree in Finance, MBA would be preffered
2. CFA certification would be a plus
3. Excellent management skills & leadership
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Ability to work under pressure
6. Previous experience with ERP
7. Minimum 10 - 15 years experience in similar role at managerial level
About the Company
About the Company
We are a team of dedicated professionals who offer a gateway to a wide range of services.
Our approach is simple, we listen to our clients first and then draw upon our unique talents and resources to identify, design and implement solutions.
Our team of professionals has an extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local business requirements and needs.
We are a client-driven company that recognizes the need for truly personalized services.
We offer our clients commitment, confidentiality and the most ethical professional standards in the business.