Our client is acknowledged as a major medical appliances regional player in the Middle East and North Africa Region. They equip the medical centers with the state of the art technologies, train the medical professionals on using the medical appliances and insure their maintenance, repair and upgrade. Their specialties include: Ophthalmology, Optical, Orthopedic, Neurology, Cosmetic Dermatology, and ENT. Our client is the Agent and Official Representative of key Global Players like Novartis, J&J, AMO, Alcon, Abbott, and Medtronic. Their headquarter is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The company operates through offices in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Iran, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Iraq. And they're looking to fill in the post of Finance Manager to be based in Dubai.
Regional Finance Manager
The Regional Finance Manager is responsible for planning, controlling, monitoring, reporting and ensuring the financial success and health of the assigned region and aligning with the company's financial strategy. He ensures healthy cash flow management and dividend distribution in line with the Group's financial objectives.
Directly: Regional General Manager
Indirectly: Group CFO
- Lead the development of the region's budget in line with company's budgeting process
- Regularly produce and review management financial results, provide analysis of actual vs. plans and recommend corrective actions
- Analyze past and current trends in KPIs such as revenue, COGS, expenses, capital expenditures to enable accurate financial planning and decision making
- Secure required financing for approved budget needs
- Consolidate the financial results of the countries within the assigned region
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the necessary control and financial risk management mechanisms are in place
- Ensure all regional financial policies and procedures are aligned with company's strategies and standards
- Ensure timely preparation of the financial statements and coordinates with external auditors
Other Important Accountabilities:
- Ensure maximum benefit is derived from ERP system's reporting and analysis capabilities
- Mentor and coach subordinates and offer expert financial support to countries within the assigned region
- Handle all taxation issues within the assigned region in coordination with country finance/accounting departments
Key Business Competencies:
- Budgeting and reporting
- Treasury management
- Taxation issues
- Accounting and controls
+ English language
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Leadership and management
- High level of personal and professional credibility
- Relationship building
Minimum Experience Profile:
- 10-year experience in finance management with a minimum 3 years in a multi-country top finance role.
- Strong experience in budgeting, planning and reporting.
Minimum Qualification Profile:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- CPA, CFA or similar certification +
Would be a plus:
- Arabic language
- SAP-ERP experience
A Finance Manager for 'UAE, Qatar and Oman' - based in Dubai.
About the Company
About the Company
JUC Worldwide is a premier recruitment consultancy based in Dubai. Our innovative approach and commitment to excellence has earned us an impressive record of placing high calibre professionals across a wide range of organizations regionally.
JUC Worldwide has gained the reputation of being one of the industry’s most reliable hiring resources.
Our goal is to partner with progressive companies to increase productivity, reduce costly turnover, and increase efficiencies though a proven systematic hiring and selection process. We continue to be one of the fastest growing placement firms.