• Benchmarking for measuring the financial and operating performance of commercial divisions.
• Management reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly basis on both financial and commercial KPIs
• Finalising and reporting the KPI's on monthly basis and analyzing monthly operating results and KPIs against budget, forecasts, etc.
• Consolidation and analysis of the inter company information at the BPM level on a monthly basis.
• To co-ordinate with various departments and to get inputs for finalizing the financial forecasts, preparation of MRF (most recent forecasts) on a monthly basis, consolidation of forecasts at the group level and measuring the forecasts against the budgets and actual performance
• Preparation of variance bridges on key performance measures like EBITDA, OFCF, etc, comparing actual with budgets and forecasts
• Assisting Financial Controller in financial analysis for capital investment decisions
• Ensure compliance with group financial reporting requirements and IFRS
• Assisting Financial Controller in implementing and validating financial controls in the company
• Assist Financial Controller in development of business plans for the company as well as new start ups
• To analyse transaction data in ERP to identify weak area's and to provide inputs / analysis to financial controller
• To randomly perform control testing to ensure compliance
• To assist financial controller in implementing Internal audit recommendations and improving the control scenario
• To prepare business line wise / country wise profitability analysis
• Assisting the financial controller in preparation of weekly / monthly dash board
• An accounting qualification is a MUST (ie. ACCA, ACA, CPA,...)
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including IFRS
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
• Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets and product-line profitability analysis
• Must be currently located in the UAE
• Must have previous experience working in the UAE
• Young and energetic, looking to move out of Audit and break into industry
• Must have excellent communication skills
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.