up to 23k AED per month
Schooling, family visa a relocation allowance
single status bupa and flights
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a MNC in Dubai as their Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Finance director you will be responsible for the following:
- manage the analysis for one of the business units
- improve productively and profitability
- monitor cost
- monitor and improve profit and loss, and working capital
- identify improvement and issues with costs
- put a plan together for all business units
- something where all operational and financial information can be found in one place
- report financial results to senior management
- develop KPI's
- liaise with all areas of the business
candidates must be happy to travel
candidates must drive
candidates are welcome throughout the globe
candidates ideally will have worked for a servicing organisation, ideally catering and fmcg.
degree in accounting required
4 years plus of audit experience
must possess excellent analytical skills
you must have 7 years plus financial analyst management experience, proven knowledge of how to do this role
advanced pc skills
presentation experience to senior management
About the Company
Based in the UAE, we are a boutique consultancy specialising in executive search and recruitment for organisations across the Middle East.
Our global reach, combined with unrivalled local knowledge and prime location makes us the number one choice for employers looking to fill 'mission critical' roles in the region.
The cornerstone of our business proposition is our complete immersion in the international markets in which we operate, which allows us to provide our clients with absolute attention, professionalism and delivery every time.
With a track record of success throughout the GCC, we are uniquely positioned to provide a solution to your staffing needs.