Mumbai – Permanent
- Candidate should have a Big4 experience with at least 12+ years of experience
- Candidate must also have a CPA degree and in-depth exposure to US GAAP
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational with presence in over 200 countries and an annual turnover of 25 billion US Dollars. They are a world leader in the Logistics Business and are currently looking for a well rounded Financial Controller to drive their India business from their Mumbai office.
Reporting to the MD Finance you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic input to the business from a financial standpoint
- Providing direct control to the finance and accounts operations of the business
- Supervising and accomplishing the setting up of short term and long term financial plans for the company including Taxation, Payables, Receivables
- Directing the allocation and the transfer of funds to various verticals of the company based upon their investment
- Analyzing performance and providing commercial support to sub-units within the organization
- Coordinating with Auditors and consultants for Annual and periodic audits and other companies
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 12+years of post qualification experience(CA 1999 Batch and before) in a MNC background (preferably US MNC).You must have done articleship or stint at one of the Big 4.You must have a CPA degree and indepth exposure to US GAAP. You have previously handled an all-round Finance and Accounts profile and are a self-starter with excellent communication skills. In your previous employment you would have interacted with colleagues/clients at a global level. You must have demonstrated a stable career path without any gaps or short stints in the past.
What's On Offer
- Opportunity to work with a Fortune 200 company
- Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
Please apply now online.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.