Clarendon Parker Bahrain
Our client is a group of companies operating globally with head office in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and branches in Bahrain and other parts of the world with capital reaching up to $ 1 billion is looking for a Finance Manager to direct and coordinate all financial management operational and strategic affairs in line with Groups strategic vision and objectives.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage all aspects of group transactions including all due diligence, legal, debt/capital raising, deal structuring & valuation work streams.
2. Provide objective, focused & practical advice/solutions on all Post implementation reviews of new venture. Review & recommend capital structure improvement / refinements.
3. Exp. in implementing a financial system & design of financial dashboard, lead & manage financial planning & modeling for the Group.
4. Prepares and implements financial strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems in coordination with Business development mangers.
5. Approves and coordinates changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems.
6. Oversees the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
7. Coordinates, reviews, approves and submits the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
8. Reviews, maintains and implements finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
9. Establishes and maintains appropriate internal control safeguards.
10. Interacts with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
11. Ensures records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
12. Analyzes cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide top management.
13. Maintains, reviews, updates, communicates and implements the relevant policies and procedures to all employees of finance.
14. Other duties as may be assigned by the shared services general manager as required
Qualifications & Skills
• Degree in Accounting/Certified Professional qualification
• Minimum 10 years experience in Accounting/finance including financial and Business Planning.
• Effective communication and organizational skills required, paired with strong work ethic.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in 2003, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrain’s Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking
Logistics & Customer Service
Secretarial & Administration
Human Resources & Recruitment
Engineering & Construction
Marketing & PR
Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.