Fire Safety Auditor
Our client requires an experience Fire Safety Auditor who has experience of auditing and consulting on fire safety issues across large mixed use developments.
This role is of significant importance and requires someone who has a great understanding of auditing and making inspections of the following:
• Access and egress
• Exit Signs and emergency lighting
• Fire and Smoke Compartmentation
• Fire Extinguishers
• Fire blankets
• Fire Hose Reels
• Automatic sprinkler System
• Hydrant systems
• Hydrant and Sprinkler booster systems
• Automatic Fire Detection Systems
• Building Emergency Warning System
• Emergency Standby Power Systems
• Emergency Procedures
• Staff training requirements
• General housekeeping issues
• Electrical Equipment
• Hazardous Materials
You must be able to provide an excellent auditing and consulting service to ensure the company has the fire safety systems that match their business risk profile and compliance with Fire Safety Audits.
As the ideal candidate you must hold the following:
• Degree qualified in related industry
• Experience of Fire Risk Assessments
• ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 (IMS
• Experience of On-site & Off-site Emergency Plans/Disaster Management Plans
• Experience of conducting HSE Training
• Experience of Dispersion Modeling, Mathematical Modeling, Fire Pool & Ball Modeling
• Experience of Safety Indices (Mond, F&E, Dow & Customized HSE Indices)
• Mall/Retail experience is essential
• Additionally you must have excellent communication skills.
About the Company
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.