Fleet Manager – Al Futtaim Auto Center – FastFit
Al Futtaim Group
Fleet Manager - Al Futtaim Auto Center - FastFit Fujairah
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim's Automotive Division haveÂ formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporateÂ the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.We are currently looking to recruit an experiencedÂ Fleet Manager for our Fast Fit Division.Â Â The Job holder will be based in Fujairah and will take responsible in establishing and development of fleet customers in the field of trucks, light vehicles and mobile service.
As the Fleet Manager, you will ensure consistent performance of the location by providing guidelines and full support to the Location Manager and team. You will also be responsible for business domination in the area as vital for achievement of target, sales and net profits
Further, your key accountabilities are as follows:
* Introduce Fast Fit Business in the area focusing on the development of fleet customers with various companies
* Determine the target market of fleet in the area to identify size of business prospects.
* Study the requirement of fleet accounts as to stocks and ensure the timely delivery/supply to clients.
* Study the requirement as to technical support to deliver complete package of service
* Ensure satisfactory financial performance by consistent achievement of target, sales and net profit.
* Ensure the delivery of efficient manpower productivity as vital aspect of profitability.
* Ensure sustainment of customer satisfaction to retain customers and expand customer base.
* Sustainability of business in the area by developing and implementing effective sales strategies contributing to achievement of target, sales and net profit and continuous growth of the business.
* Develop the team to standard level of proficiency and service to enable them to deliver quality service.
* Support Regional Manager in any required reports for feedback and information purposes regarding operations.
* To oversee the location and ensure the overall and efficient performance of the center spearheaded by the Location Manager.
* Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to by all staff under the reporting structure.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience:
* Degree level qualification in a Business Management or Commercial discipline
* Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience in similar position
* Job-Specific Skills: Strong communications, organizational and analytical skills
* Job-Specific Skills: Microsoft Proficient, Excellent Verbal , Analytical Skills required, and Managerial Ability
* Behavioural Competencies: Analytical, Focused, Task Oriented, Strong Communication skills, Teamwork and Leadership
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.