After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Freelance Market Researcher – Real Estate
AlArgan International Real Estate Company
To assist the company in the assessment of specific projects by conducting market research.
Deliverables include parameters on costs, revenues, regulations, and competition.
For the specific area/locality of the project in focus, the freelancer shall:
1. Survey the area around the project location
2. Point out developments and competitive projects
3. Gather information on cost of land
4. Gather information on construction costs
5. Gather information on revenue parameters of existing projects that are competitive to the project in focus
6. Submit the findings report on a pre-agreed timeline and pre-agreed template
7. Other responsibilities deemed necessary and needed by the company
Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Strong Communication skills
Real Estate Industry experience
Ability to use Google Earth application and Google Maps
Good command of English
About the Company
ALARGAN International Real Estate Company is a leading real estate developer based in Kuwait and operating in the Middle East with an operating capital of over US$ 90 million and a shareholder equity of over US$ 200 million. Established in 1994, ALARGAN is a pioneer in affordable residential developments and commercial outlets within the GCC region and has grown from a family-owned business into a publicly listed company on the Kuwait Stock Exchange, with approximately US$ 2.4 billion in assets under management. As a result of its excellent track record and continued success, ALARGAN initiated its expansion into other countries in 2003, and now has a presence in the Sultanate of Oman, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arab Republic of Egypt.