GIS Project Coordinator
Khatib & Alami
• Coordinate the proper implementation of projects and continued business development.
• Maintain communication with client on a daily basis
• Coordinate the implementation of data development projects
• Monitor project progress and provide timely progress reports
• Maintain project documentations
• Flexible and conversant with Project Management approaches (Preferably PMI)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Flexible and conversant with Project Management approaches (Preferably PMI)
- Relevant experience in GIS Data Development, IT and Project Management
- Good Spoken and written English and Arabic
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).