Gas Plant Manager – Air Separation (ASU)
ND & Associates
• Establish the facility production planning to meet customers’ requirements.
• Direct the facility operation and production according to the production planning.
• Manage / supervise the production personnel, establish shift schedules.
• Manage plant product inventory.
• Develop and implement production tracking, analyzing production and maintenance reports to detect and correct problems.
• Identify and provide industrial training needs for the team.
• Organize the coordination with maintenance teams.
• Ensure that facility, equipment & systems job plans (maintenance plans) are defined according to corporate typical job plans.
• Develop and implement facility maintenance policies and procedures.
• Ability to trouble shoot and solve technical problems aiming at reducing down town.
• Participate in sub-contractors selection, qualification, and follow up.
• Coordinate with the customers operations teams
• Perform security and safety reporting, participate in root cause analysis of events and in development of the corrective and preventive measures.
• Checks adequate operating of control panels and control systems to regulate process parameters
• Monitor and adjust process parameters to ensure safe operation and product quality /reliability.
• Patrol work area and listen for warning signals to determine potential malfunctions.
• Take corrective actions in response to warning signals.
• Report abnormal operation situations.
• Perform periodic routine operations such as switch-over of filters or pumps or equipment start-up and shut-down.
• Ensure that supervisors can operate back up systems.
• Insure proper coordination with customer operating teams, network coordination or other neighboring production facilities (either personally or via shift leaders/supervisors)
• Ensure first-line plant security and safety. Identify potential hazardous situations and educate supervisors on them.
• Provide first instructions to visitors and other plant personnel in case of emergency (either personally or via shift leaders/supervisors)
• Supervise shift leaders and ensure compliance with safety standards according to SOPs.
• Engineering degree
• Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar field, ASU ( Air Separation Unit) is required
• Ability to be a leader of men of various cultural and ethnic backgrounds
• Knowledge of English is a must , Arabic is Plus.
• Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
• Expertise in DCS (Distributed Control Systems) and computer-based tools and software
About the Company
ND & Associates delivers high level recruitment solutions for leading organizations established within the Middle East region, including Executive Search, Head Hunting, On-site Recruitment and Emiratization solutions.
ND & Associates specializes in providing exclusive, experienced and skilled professionals ranging from Chief Officers, Division Heads, Directors and Managers, to Executives.