After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
General Manager – Automotive Dealership
Our client is a dynamic multi-discipline business group, who has a requirement for a General Manager – Automotive Dealership
• To function as Head of the Profit Centre
• To champion Customer Satisfaction Standards and attain objectives
• To enhance Dealership Image
• To take Policy Decisions
• Responsible for setting and achieving financial budget and business plans
• To develop and grow the business & maintain market share
• To seek new business growth areas, where they demonstrate synergies with the existing business.
• To closely monitor the Key Performance Indices of each Division in order to formulate and implement strategies to improve the performance
• To formulate strategies for Asset Management and Inventory Control
• To formulate the ‘Pricing Strategy’ to improve market share
• To establish and maintain excellent and effective working relationships with Principals
• To maintain and enhance the image of the Dealership in the market
• To proactively plan new marketing strategies in consultation with Principal’s official marketing agency, and monitor execution through the marketing department
• To regularly monitor all the expenses of each Department to effectively manage the same
• To monitor implementation of procedures to ensure safe and attractive work environment
• To plan and implement any developmental works to the facility
• Graduate in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering and 15+ years experience in the automobile business
• 15+ years experience in the automobile business
• Leadership capability and people management skills
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Problem solving ability
• Financial and accounting skills
• Brand management and market analysis experience
• Strategic planning and budgetary management
• Technical and product knowledge
• Good decision making abilities
Desirable: Master's degree in Automobile Engineering or Business Administration with 12-15 years of experience in the automobile business
About the Company
m2r Ltd first opened its doors on the 28th February 2001by Munir Mamujee.
m2r Ltd solely focussed on b2b sales, our portfolio is very well established and growing all the time but we always ensure that we meet the needs of the candidates and clients, who are ultimately, our lifeblood. Our clients range from SME's to national / international organisations across the whole of the UK, we deal at all levels and ensure complete confidentiality at all times.
Recently we have begun to service clients outside of the UK and are establishing ourselves within the Middle East. We now have clients throughout the GCC and we are regular visitors to the region. We are totally committed to this new venture now have a partner office in Dubai.
Our global network is spreading, as well as the Middle East. We have established a partner company in Sydney, Australia and are looking at other major areas also.