General Manager – Exhibition and Conferences
A Leading Exhibition, Conferences And Event Management
Job Duties will include:
1. Intensive research to build a database identifying potential clients for exhibitors for the organization's conferences and exhibitions.
2. Interacting with sales/marketing personnel in private and public organizations with the purposes generating clients for exhibitions as exhibitors.
3. Interacting with all middle and high-level personnel in corporate firms, government departments and media to generate clients for exhibitions.
4. Rigorous follow up and co-ordination with Clients to ensure timely receipt of delegate/Exhibitor fee/payment.
5. Promotional activities (personal meetings, tele calling, and e mailing) targeted at generating support and awareness about various events.
6. Operational involvement during event (exhibition or seminar) to maintain quality of the event and ensure satisfaction of participants.
7. Personal coverage of expos (Domestic) to prospect business in terms of delegates as well as building up live data.
8. Ensuring that all collections against business invoicing are met as per defined norms and timeline.
9. Liaising with high profile speakers and managing all speaker requirements, which includes but is not restricted to travel & accommodation, audio-visual requirements, keeping other deadlines and maintaining material submission processes etc.
10. Ensure preparation of all marketing communication activities within defined timeline for the launch of the event in coordination with the Operations & Corporate Communication Department.
11. Ensure that all prospects and contacts initiated related to business are updated into the central database within defined timeline.
12. Coordinate with and support the operations department in ensuring that the on site management and all related activities is as per timeline and detailing per the operating norms.
13. To establish close collaboration with relevant Associations and Organisations.
14. Developing relationships with government bodies, export promotion bodies.
15. Tying up with different industry journals and associations as barter partners to ensure maximum visibility of the event.
16. Post-event follow up with clients to ensure that relevant collaterals and information are disseminated in a timely manner and all dues are cleared.
17. Maintaining proper records of contact information, revenue etc. generated and preparing comparative reports analyzing growth in an event over the previous year.
18. Meeting people from the relevant project and industry and convince them to attend the seminars or conferences as delegates or be a client and take space in the exhibition.
19. Call people to fix up the meetings to promote our show in the Public and Private organizations to get their support for the event.
20. Maintain the quality of the Exhibition
Education : Bachelors Degree / MBA
Experience : 10+ Years in in the field of Exhibition and Conferences
Good Communication Skills, superior leadership skills, work well with a team and have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision. The candidate must have superior decision-making skills, problem-solving skills and conflict-management abilities. He must have a thorough knowledge of the Exhibition and Conferences, its culture and its products and services. He must also be able to work will all levels of management and have superior training and delegation abilities.
About the Company
About the Company
A leading exhibition, conferences and event management company focused on bringing high exhibitions and conferences to Oman.