General Manager – Manufacturing
One of our clients dealing in Manufacturing operation and trading businesses based in K.S.A. is urgently in need of GM - Manufacturing.
General Manager – Manufacturing is responsible for the manufacturing aspect of the company in terms of manufacturing of high quality products in a timely manner, formulation and implementation of operational principles and procedures, and optimization of available resources.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The major responsibilities of the General Manager - Manufacturing are to ensure that the functions outlined are managed in efficient and a professional manner in order to ensure that business goals and objectives are met, high quality products are made and production deadlines are successfully met. Provide leadership, guidance, and practical support to help the business to grow and sustain world-class standards.
- The overall management of the manufacturing aspect of the factory.
- Achieve yearly production target levels.
- Take corrective actions where and when needed in matters of factory Operations.
- Identify clientele’s needs and industry trends to constantly update the company's offering of innovative, high quality, and cost effective range of products and services.
- Implement cost reduction measures.
- Develop and communicate the factory strategies for all Departments under management.
- Optimize the resources allocated to the factory in order to meet business requirements in terms of quality, delivery timeframe, and cost.
- Ensure optimal production efficiency and design and implement advanced industrial techniques to be used for various manufacturing processes.
- Production planning for the conduct of manufacturing in its complete production cycle; Order placement, Engineering and Design, Production, and Quality control.
- Provide direction and guidance necessary to ensure efficient and cost effective business operations, within annually approved operating and capital budgets.
- Manage staff responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities.
- Manage the preventive maintenance system for machinery, tools, vehicles, and other assets of the factory.
- Prepare short and medium term plans for operations and production to meet the given factory objectives.
- To contribute the raising of the overall professionalism in the factory.
- To monitor customer satisfaction levels in terms of product quality and speed of delivery.
- Assure adequate supply of raw materials and produce quality products in a timely and effective manner.
- Identify and recommend new products to enhance company's product range to compliment the existing product range.
The GM-Manufacturing position is a key post within the Group’s business activities and requires the service of dedicated, experienced, knowledgeable, and hardworking executive in the field of Electrical manufacturing process.
i. B.S Degree in Electrical Engineering at least, preferably MS in Electrical Engineering
ii. Must be knowledgeable of manufacturing activities and must possess proven managerial experience in similar managerial posts.
iii. Minimum of 10 years of practical experience of which 5 years in management experience directly related in Electrical manufacturing activities.
About the Company
About the Company
Kawader Manpower is one of the leading Recruitment Agencies in Qatar and is registered under the act of Ministry of Labor
We take pride in initiating connections and building relationships between talented individuals and focused organisations.
We deliver value through our commitment to the development and success of our partners and ourselves. Working with energy, integrity and unquestionable dedication, together we achieve unrivalled excellence.
Our clients benefit from a valued service that is not centred solely around cost-cutting. We truly understand the business drivers surrounding any resourcing campaign. With a combination of professional expertise and an acute understanding of the business our methods ensure that we are able to deliver an unrivalled end product that can be tailored to suit any requirement.
The Kawader client base transgresses every industry throughout Qatar and other Middle Eastern countries. With our team of experienced consultants we are able to partner each client ensuring that together we breed success.