AED 7280 per month +profit share
Our client has created a unique retail concept for the home. They have created an impressive retail network throughout the GCC and are now opening a Franchise store in Tunisia in September / October 2012. If you are passionate about retail and would like to work in a professional environment, this is a fantastic opportunity. Our client believes in its people and ensuring every customer walks away having had a phenomenal experience. They have created a funky and fashion forward concept that has a very strong market share.
You will be responsible for the overall operation including preparing the annual budgets and looking at ways of reducing costs through stock loss and damage. You will ensure that sales are maximized by respecting the merchandising and POS guidelines.
Do you have the leadership skills to build a Company Culture which embraces the company Brand Promise of ‘Always Different ‘for their customers who we they regard as fans and as a great place to work for their employees who they refer to as “cast”.
Candidates must have a strong Sales and Operations background in the Retail sector with a proven success record for achieving P&L targets, a proactive marketing strategy, maintaining brand standards whilst exceeding customer expectations. You must be able to demonstrate experience of working in large format retail handling both staff and operational issues. You need to be a strong communicator and be able to assess the needs of your staff and help coach them in order for them to reach their potential. Retail is all about detail and this is no exception. You will be working in a very creative and vibrant organization and must ensure standards are always upheld.
Required Skills and Experience –
• Degree in Business or Retail Management.
• Minimum of 3 years as a Senior Retail Showroom Manager or Operations Manager for an International brand.
• Strategic Thinker and Visionary.
• Demonstrate sound financial acumen including achievement of gross margin and net profit.
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to implement business strategy whilst maintaining budgets and controls.
• Effective communication skills in reading, writing and spoken Arabic, French and English at a business level.
• Experience in Logistics Management
• Confident ,adaptable and with strong personal determination and drive to achieve.
• Proven ability to coach, develop a strong customer focused commercial team.
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate the following –
• Previous experience of the Tunisian retail market.
• Previous international retail experience.
• General Manager experience.
• Retail experience managing large format furniture or fashion stores.
• Tunisian nationals who have gained experience in the GCC or else where and are looking to return home to Tunisia.
• Company car.
• Lunch coupon 36 AED per day.
About the Company
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding ‘First Class’ people for its ‘World Class’ Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.