After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Orion Engineering Services
• Actively contributes to the general cleanliness, hygiene and safety of the premises and to the observance of the company rules and procedures. Contributes to the visitors’ awareness of company safety guidelines.
• In charge of keeping up to date HSE training requirements for the entity, reminding staff before certificate expires and making the appropriate bookings.
• Maintaining Agendas for the Vice President and Managers (makes appointments, keeps balance between meetings/interviews and time for work).
• Screening telephone calls, taking messages and redirecting as necessary. Screening emails, printing out important ones and their attachments, answering/redirecting as necessary.
MEETINGS & VISITORS
- Representing first point of contact for visitors, controlling movement of incoming and outgoing visitors.
- Insuring visa & transportation & accommodation for abroad visitors is well organised together with PR department.
- Organising meetings and visioconference i.e. finds available agenda slots for every participants, books meeting room and insures availability of needed equipments (PC, projector, etc…).
- Starting equipment (PC, projector, visioconf) 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting if necessary with the IT support.
- Organising business lunches by booking dedicated places
MAIL / DOCUMENTATION / PLANNING
- Recording in an appropriate filing system (MS ACCESS Database) and dispatches external incoming and outgoing mail/reports/documents through appropriate channels
- Preparing letters for external parties and organising and check dispatch to relevant persons.
- Carrying out basic administration and paper work process (photocopy/scan/binding) dispatch and filing documentation.
- Carrying out under Excel work for follow up of administrative duties
- Contributing under the supervision of GSR/IGEO to the archiving for the department.
- Managing the time sheets in the entity and contributing to the man-hours reports in Stream.
- Maintaining the entity planning schedule with a 3-month look-ahead on a weekly basis prior to the weekly management meeting to collate absences (on site, leave, training, mission, seminars, etc) from the entity’s members.
BUSINESS TRIPS & BUSINESS EXPENSES
- Preparing mission orders, requesting tickets, books hotels and preparing/checks expense reports/visit program/gate passes etc.
- Together with HQ assistant, organising missions logistics for GSR visitors to Doha
- Coordinating with relevant departments for visa requests, drivers logistics etc.
- Informing the person travelling when bookings are confirmed / sends him the program
- Checking stationary stocks. Liaising with appropriate department to make orders when necessary.
- Liaising with relevant departments to maintain machines like fax machine, copiers, lights, and storing consumables.
- GSR Focal point for SAP and link with Cost Control: create PR, SO, PO and follow up with requester – and Fastrack inputs
WORK WITH OTHER ASSISTANTS
- Maintaining up to date the procedures describing the peculiarity of own job.
- Attending the assistant’s meetings and shares best practices with the other assistants.
- Assisting the entities where assistants are not in the office for a short period of time (maximum 2 weeks) and when they have an exceptional heavy work load.
- Ensuring confidentiality of information and security of critical documentation whenever applicable.
University qualifications : Graduate
Previous experience : 2 Years
Specialist knowledge : Pre-Reading, Minutes writing
Other Skills : Knowledge of MS Office, Sharepoint
Language Skills : English
Current Residence : Anywhere
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.