My client, a leading events and exhibitions organisation, is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to work closely with the Marketing and CRM team in the development, implementation and delivery of tactical sales and marketing material, corporate brand and communication tools. Responsible for generating creative design ideas, developing visual communication concepts, images, graphics, art direction and production oversight to support the operational needs of the companies business units.
Your responsibilities will be broken down into 3 sections as follows:-
Creative Design Support
1. Develops and delivers innovative and visual communication media, material and tools with clear interpretation of effective messaging through the intelligent application of colour, type, illustration, photography, graphic design, art direction and layout.
2. Assist in translating all shows marketing briefs into creative communication and campaign concepts, an design executions across offline and online marketing channels, inclusive of distinctive logos and brand endorsement for Exhibitions Department products and services, traditional advertisement and interactive media, corporate literature, sales and promotional print collateral, signage and banners etc. across multiple design packages (e.g. InDesign and Flash)
3. Supports the Marketing and CRM Team to proactively research, recommend and drive creative excellence through compelling new ideas and design.
4. Support and build Exhibitions Department in-house design capability, through consistent, timely delivery of tactical marketing material requirements across all shows.
Creative Delivery Management
1. Provide quality and timely design and artwork of operational marketing requirements, i.e. from brief to delivery, including supervision of print production, photography and coordination with any relevant external agencies and service providers.
2. Ensure development of all creative material in compliance with the brand guidelines. Closely monitor, highlight and correct inconsistencies in interpretation and implementation of brand guidelines.
3. Coordinate with external vendors and ensure timely and quality production of all marketing collateral. Review all work rendered (sample or final product) by the external agencies and provide recommendations before submitting for senior management review & approval.
4. Participate actively in client briefings/meetings to identify fresh design concepts, presentation approaches and innovative ideas across media (including digital) to provide proactive and out-of-the-box creative solutions.
5. Participate in regular sessions with internal marketing communication teams to monitor consistency of messages that are being delivered across various media and channels.
Administration and Control
1. Ensure detailed filing, archiving and documentation of all creative material and assets (e.g. Design Source Files, Master Artworks, Images, Logos and Trademarks High Resolution Renderings etc.)
Assist the Marketing team in timely submission of regular work progress and statuss reports formats both internal and external to the Marketing and CRM Department.
2. Assist in external agency reviews: includes feedback for a periodic review as well as performance monitoring
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:-
Bachelors in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or design related degree.
A minimum of 3 years experience in a graphic design role or related disciplines (e.g. brand, environmental multimedia design) with a larger B2B corporation or service industry or communications / advertising agency.
Experience in MAC as well as PC environments with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreameweaver, Flash, Apple Keynote, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
Strong design style and solution driven creative skills, with a flair for art direction, photography and animation.
Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail and effective time management and personal organisational skills.
Preference for fluent Arabic and English spoken and written language skills.
Ability to build rapport and forge relations internally as well as with third party vendors.
About the Company
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.