Graphic Designer/Bid Support
The role will support the Solutions Team in business development and marketing activities.
The Graphic Designer, reporting into the Bid Manager will provide support to the Company by providing business development collateral and marketing material. The Graphic Designer has responsibility to ensure that all collateral is in accordance with the approved brand guidelines ensuring a consistent brand identity.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• To produce templates for proposals and to format proposals in line with instructions from the Proposal Manager
• To design and format company reports which may take the form of deliverables to the customer
• To produce branded images to support proposal efforts, business development collateral and reports
• To produce, design and format internal company presentations and external company presentations to a wide variety of corporate clients in different market sectors and regions
• To produce, update and maintain the in-house style guide and to ensure that this is disseminated company wide
• To design and format corporate documents such as letterhead templates, business cards, press releases, investor materials
• To maintain an image library to support the corporate image and business needs
• To produce supporting material for use at conferences and exhibitions which may include presentations
• To design and create new marketing material to support the business needs e.g press adverts, CD covers and e-mails templates
• To manage the print process including external suppliers
• To design business development collateral in the form of company profiles, factsheets, past performance material and CV's in line with the company brand
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• A sense of humour with a team spirit is a must!!
• Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Acrobat
About the Company
About the Company
Olive Group is a global provider of integrated security and risk mitigation solutions that enable governments, non-governmental and international organisations, and commercial customers to assure high-value assets.
The company offers an array of security services and technology-enabled solutions to support critical infrastructure protection, post-conflict reconstruction, humanitarian work and emerging
Olive Group operates in over thirty countries with principal offices in Dubai, London and Washington, D.C.