After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Our client is a diverse multinational group based in Dubai with operations across the Middle East, Asia and Australia. This is a brand new position, created to deal with business growth, working with a down to earth and hard-working finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with ERP implementation (SAP)
• Improvement of weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting
• Balance sheet review
• Monthly group consolidations
• Internal controls implementation
• Implementing an internal audit function
• Writing policies and procedures (SOPs)
• Cash flow forecasting & consolidation
• Transfer pricing
• European / Western candidates only
• Experience of working in a group role is essential and you should be an expert in all elements listed above
• Chartered Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CA) with around 5-8 years PQE (ideal candidates will be 25-30 years old)
• Career to date must be in well-known MNCs
• Expert in IFRS
• Advanced user of Excel & ERP systems
• Good sense of humour, hard-working, someone who can think outside the box
• Only candidates currently present in the UAE will be considered
About the Company
Inspire Selection employs highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities.
Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses.
Sectors we cover include HR, Admin, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Emiratisation, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Technical & Construction.
Our client base is primarily in the UAE, but we also cater for other countries in the Middle East region.