Group Marketing Manager
HR Source Consulting
A leading regional retail group is looking for Group Marketing Manager to join their team to contribute in their continued expansion in the GCC from Dubai.
• Lead development and align senior management on annual marketing plan/budget to meet the agreed sales targets.
• Be jointly responsible with sales operations for achieving market share targets & category volume/revenue/profit targets for the GCC
• Manage & monitor allocated marketing budgets across ensure that spending is within the approved budget & in line with sales achievements
• Lead & liaise with advertising/media agencies on ATL campaigns, PR events, social marketing/digital media initiatives, packaging design work to ensure capture of opportunities to sustain growth
• Develop annual research plans & work closely with consumer insight providers in order to track & analyse share/distributor KPI's & new product development performance.
• Understand P&L levers and monitor category financials and profitability KPIs coordinating closely with key stakeholders as well (finance/sales).
• Ensure consistent brand guidelines implementation across all activities (ATL/BTL) and functions (agencies, trade marketing, & sales)
• Support VP in defining long term marketing/business objectives based on consumer trends/category projections/market share evolution and volume/value realization targets.
• Lead/project manage commercialization of new products and conduct post launch analyses + corrective actions.
• Coordinate & synergize marketing plans in tandem with trade marketing to ensure harmonized activity calendar.
• Bachelor degree (preferably Master degree in Business Administration )
• 7 +years. experience in FMCG business (foods preferably) handling GCC markets (KSA key)
• Excellent in problem solving & decision making
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• short & long term strategies for the brand, including pack design, in-market support activities and media campaigns.
About the Company
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
• IT (Information Technology)
• Media & Communications
• FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your 'Regional HR partner with Global Reach'.
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
• Permanent Recruitment Solutions
• Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
• Managed Services
• Salary Surveys
• Outplacement Services
• Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.