After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
HFM Analyst – Multinational Company
The Hyperion Analyst is primarily responsible for administration and maintenance of Hyperion Financial Management Applications.
Hyperion Financial Management hosts various Legal and Statutory Reporting Systems for various business groups besides the Global Reporting and Consolidation Tool.
- Strong knowledge of financial processes in a large multinational environment, particularly in Planning and Budgeting and Financial Consolidation and reporting.
- Good communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Good Analytical skills and strong IT Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong knowledge in Finance Systems and Business Intelligence Systems (preferably Hyperion System 9/System 11)
- Strong Finance Systems implementation and support experience preferably in a MNC
About the Company
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment consultancy that provides specialised contingency and retained recruitment solutions in the following sectors across the region.
• Accountancy and Finance
• Banking Technology
• Global Markets
• Human Resources
• Oil and Gas
• Sales and Marketing
• Supply Chain
Huxley Associates have enjoyed continuous growth over the past 16 years and have established a network of 16 offices around the world including Dubai, New York, London, Sydney, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Paris and Singapore. We are widely regarded as one the worlds leading executive recruitment consultancies offering unparalleled training, career progression and support to our consultants. This enables best in class service delivery across the marketplaces we focus upon.
Huxley is committed to developing long term business relationships in the MENA region and take pride in the provision of quality recruitment support to our clients. Firms driven by a need to attract the best candidates from the local and international community use us repeatedly to gain competitive advantage in the acquisition of hard to find skillsets across the MENA region.