Al Futtaim Group
HR Connect operates in a shared service environment, a central unit providing HR related services to a user base size of 10,000 Employees, Managers & HR Business Partners in Al-Futtaim.†
We are currently looking to recruit¬†an experienced HR Analyst†to work from our HR Shared Service Centre based in Qatar.¬†Reporting to the Tier Operations Lead, you will be responsible for incoming requests from the business which are escalated by Tier 1 for various activities like Payroll transactions, renewals, loans, official letters to Banks & Consulates etc.
Your duties will include:
* Coordinate with Business Units and PROs on visa and employment matters
* Act as help desk to employees and find solution, or direct to right person within HR
* Make induction for new joiners and involve in employee engagement programs
* Coordinating with Business Unit managers about rewarding plan
* Assuring new joiner has completed all employment process, to coordinate with HR analyst accordingly
* Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
* Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, and health and safety
* Advising on process, procedures, appraisals, disciplinary, including promotion and benefits
* Interpreting and advising on employment legislation
* Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
* Coordinating with Business Unit managers for delivering, training, including inductions for new staff
* Make regular visits to the site/ stores to hear from the staff about their grievances and complaints
* Liaising with Business Unit managers and central training¬†for suggested training programs required.
To apply for the role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent in HR, Business, Management or Technology
* Experience in customer service help desk/ contact centre role would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Must be able to communicate in Arabic
* 2 - 3 years experience in supporting HR system transactions module - Personnel Admin, Organizational Management, Payroll, Time Management etc.
* SAP HR exposure is a plus
* Experience in common help desk tool such as CRM will be an advantage
* Proficiency with PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
* Multi tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment
* Excellent attention to details, with speed and accuracy
* Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
* Exposure in Qatar or GCC on-boarding & separation formalities
* Exposure in business travel process and request handling
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groupís continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groupís belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.