HR Assistant Manager/Manager – Leading FMCG Group
HR Source Consulting
Reporting to the Group HR Manager this role will be responsible for the strategic and operational HR function for this industrial enterprise group. With a team reporting to you, you will work closely with Senior Management to provide an excellent HR service, therefore you must have good stakeholder management skills at a senior level. In addition you will oversee HR operations for a mix of Blue collar and white collar workforce. In particular you will be responsible for developing performance management and Key Performance Indicators as well as managing and implementing projects.
• Communicate with various unit managers across the Group and provide support where necessary to ensure managers understand rationale for change for implementing new initiatives.
• Review, develop and implement new HR policy, procedures and initiatives within the business unit.
• Improve efficiency of HR team and provide necessary tools and information to new starts and employees in order for them to carry out their roles effectively.
• Assist in implementing and developing an HR strategy which incorporates group HR initiatives and is in keeping with all business unit objectives.
• Assist in all change projects including restructuring, employee transfers, new site openings, site closures by participating in the process and supporting the business unit managers to ensure effect communication is kept.
• Monitor and support day to day HR activities, with regular meetings to ensure appropriate advice and support is given.
• Ensure HR team meets needs of the business unit where necessary.
Key skills and requirements
• Ba degree in management with HR background, MA in HRM an advantage.
• 7+ years in well-rounded HR role, with at least 3 years in a Management or Supervisory role in a multi-cultural environment.
• Experience with blue and white collar workers will be preferred.
• Manufacturing/FMCG background preferred.
• Experience in large scale change projects and restructuring a plus.
• Fluent in English, Arabic an advantage.
About the Company
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
• IT (Information Technology)
• Media & Communications
• FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your 'Regional HR partner with Global Reach'.
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
• Permanent Recruitment Solutions
• Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
• Managed Services
• Salary Surveys
• Outplacement Services
• Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.