HR Business Partner – Al Futtaim Honda
Al Futtaim Group
The Human Resource Business Partner guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire division in line with company policies and procedures.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Create and support a continuous improvement environment for HR Activities within the Business Unit.
* Ensure new employees are properly inducted into the business and given support to become productive as quickly as possible.
* Develop succession plans and retention strategies for key talent and positions.
* Formulate and implement performance management plans to improve performance or assist with exit from the organization.
* Support line managers in creating a culture of employee engagement based upon Al Futtaim Way' values.
* Ensure compliance with local law and Group policy throughout the employee lifecycle.
* Communicate and implement changes to HR policies and procedures.
* Ensure disciplinary procedure is properly applied before any employee is exited from the business.
* Act as a trusted business partner and coach to senior line management.
* Consult and support line managers across the business units.
* Support and facilitate the implementation of business structure reorganization and consolidation to deliver efficiencies.
* Ensure compliance with localization policy and targets.
* Provide line management with regular and financial reporting of employee costs.
* Ensure annual manpower budgeting exercise is conducted accurately and efficiently.
* Create, obtain approval and manage HR Department budget.
* Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and other requirements.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Human Resource, Psychology or Business Management degree.
* CIPD qualification desirable
* Five years HR Generalist Experience.
* Previous experience as a HR Business Partner.
* Organizational Development, Management Development, Performance/Compensation Management, Recruitment& Selection, Employee Relations, Mentoring/Coaching, Human Capital Metrics, Analytical skills and financial modeling skills.
* Good communication and problem solving skills.
* SAP users are preferred.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.