HR Consultant – Performance Management
KPMG - Executive Search and Selection (ESS)
One of our well-known clients in Qatar is seeking to recruit an HR Consultant specialising in performance management/employee appraisal who will lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
• Develop clear job descriptions.
• Negotiate requirements and accomplishment-based performance standards, outcomes, and measures.
• Provide effective orientation, education, and training.
• Provide on-going coaching and feedback.
• Conduct quarterly performance development discussions.
• Design effective appraisal framework
• Provide promotional/career development opportunities for staff.
•Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department.
•Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
•Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related related field.
•A minimum of three years of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions.
•Specialized training in performance management preferred.
PN: This is a contract role for a duration of 6 - 9 months. Candidates interested in short term projects are invited to apply for the role. Candidates already residing in Qatar or the the Gulf are preferred for the role.
About the Company
KPMG Executive Search & Selection (ESS) helps clients to find the senior and middle management resource they seek, through targeted talent acquisition and assessment.