Our Company, an established HR Consultancy based in Dubai, is now looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the HR Director you will be assisting our clients with the delivery of a dedicated and professional HR Service.
The HR Coordinator - Key Responsibilities
A generalist 'all round' role which entails the following main duties:
• Undertake all necessary HR Administration
• Recruitment management including the drafting of job descriptions and liasing with clients and candidates, sourcing resumes, 1st level interviews for all positions
• Preparation of employee offers and contracts of employment as required
• Updating of policies, documents and processes including reference checks
• Liaising with PRO for employee visas and documentation.
• Manage attendance (sick, holiday, maternity etc).
• Processing of End of Service Benefits in accordance to UAE law
• Responsible for issuing letters such as Employment Certificate, Experience Certificate, Employee Verification Certificate, No Objection letters for travel etc.
• Event Management
• Maintaining all Personnel records
4-5,000aed per month total salary package
The HR Coordinator - Person Specification
The successful candidate must be able to multi task and work in a fast paced, commercial and high volume role dealing with all levels of workload. You must have a strong personality and able to work with difficult and resistant managers. You must be happy to travel to Client offices around Dubai and Abu Dhabi at short notice and work in a pressurised environment. Candidates will have multi-site HR experience gained ideally within the retail, hospitality or leisure sector but certainly within a commercial private sector organisation.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate solid experience in a similar role at HR Executive Level and should possess the following qualities:
• Solid HR experience and foundation
• Awareness of current employment law legislation
• High level of IT literacy
• High level of initiative
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a 'can do' attitude
• Good 'hands on' all rounder
• Driving license would be advantageous due to the multi site work required
If this position sounds interesting to you and you have the skills to undertake the position please forward your CV in word format, detailing current contact details, past experience, current job role and salary expectations.
About the Company
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.