HR Director – KSA National
New opportunity - KSA National Candidate Essential - Human Resources Director - Role reports to CEO
This leading innovator in technology services provide clients across a range of industries with cutting edge solutions to their business technology needs. Established over 20 years ago, this significant privately run operation is recognised as a strategic asset by the Saudi Arabian Government.
An impressive and top-flight KSA National Human Resources Director is now required to manage and direct the HR Department to ensure the business has the necessary organisation, staff capability, managerial/leadership capability and people framework processes to achieve its short, medium and long-term business goals and objectives.
The selected candidate will;
• Formulate the strategy of HR department.
• Participate on the formulation of the 5-year Business Plan with focus on HR Capabilities required to achieve strategic goals.
• Lead and manage the development and accomplishment of the strategy for the HR Department.
• Develop and implement plans and approaches which will ensure that the business is able to recruit, develop and retain the right number of people with the skills necessary to enable the business to deliver its short, medium and longer-term objectives.
• Lead the development of senior managers/executives to ensure that the organisation has the senior leadership capability and succession pipeline required.
• Ensure the Organization Structures are catering for the 5-year Business Plan.
• Work directly with the senior leadership team to ensure that the team work in a highly effective and collaborative manner for the benefit of the organisation as a whole.
• Lead the provision of best practice HR systems and processes.
• Lead the Reward system to ensure competitive, motivated environment.
• Develop the role of HR for the business to become a strategic business partner directly supporting the continued growth and development of the company through its people.
• Effectively develop and manage the staff within the HR department (and any others with dotted reporting lines) to ensure that HR staff are properly trained and developed, and perform at an optimum level.
• Effectively develop and manage the staff within the HR department.
• Lead the Talent Management & Development and Leadership Programs.
Who we're looking for
We require the following as a minimum in order to apply for this position;
(Please note - To apply for this role you must be a KSA National)
1. Relevant business degree with specific qualifications/education in Human Resource Management.
2.15 years+HR expertise covering all aspects of human resource management and leadership development
3. Significant expertise and experience in leading a substantial HR department within a challenging and developing commercial organisation
4. Track-record of working effectively at a very senior level, coaching and advising executive level staff on sensitive matters
5. Experience of engaging effectively with external advisors and stakeholder groups.
6. Excellent understanding of complex business environments and business and medium-long term objectives
7. Strong awareness of the specific HR demands/implications of running a commercial business in Saudi Arabia.
8. Saudi Arabian National candidates only please.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.