HR Generalist – Oil and Gas
A leading global Oil and Gas company is seeking to recruit a dynamic HR Generalist. Based in Abu Dhbai, you will be reporting to the HR Manager
Essential Job Duties:
To provide HR Generalist support. To lead general HR processes such as compensation and benefits, employee relations, human resources administration, recruitment, talent development, performance management, succession planning and other functions as assigned.
• Provides support with regional HR efforts. For example, if expatriate support is required in Yemen and/or Libya, travel to location to provide on-site support.
• Support the process of intra-regional transfers and on-boarding.
• Work with client group to design and staff the organization structure to support the new production aspect of the organization.
• Provide extension succession planning support. Ensure key positions have 2-3 targeted candidates with specific development plans to allow for strategic internal moves versus having to source external talent for leadership positions.
• Provide extensive performance management support to include goal setting and annual appraisal support. Ensure TMS training is conducted and that the system is fully leveraged.
• Provide general HR support for business development efforts in the region as required.
• Liaise with HO HR to ensure initiatives are coordinated and consistent with the headquarter's.
• Performs work under limited supervision of Human Resources & Administration Manager
• Supports the human resource function in ad-hoc human resources processes and projects
• Liaises with other functions in the organization to facilitate information exchange and process improvement
• Provides complete HR support and leads efforts to drive toward a business partnership model
• Work closely with hiring managers, HR, and TAG to promptly fill required positions in the region.
• 7-12 years experience in a Human Resources Function, preferably within Oil and Gas
• Fluency in English Language
• Problem Solving Skills
• High level of initiative and commitment
• Very strong detail orientation, follow up and follow through skills
• Ability to travel to hardship locations including Libya and Yemen
Bachelors in Human Resources Management
Fluency in Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
About the Company
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, helping organizations and job seekers succeed by connecting the potential of people with the ambitions of business. Manpower helps find and retain top people in IT, accounting, banking, finance, legal, engineering, sales and marketing.