Our client is a leading global Insurance company with offices across the Middle East, Asia and Europe.
Reporting into the Head of HR Middle East, you will be advising and implementing policies including working practices, recruitment, diversity and employment pay and conditions within the organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Acting as a consultancy professional and assisting line managers in
understanding and implementing procedures and policies
* Recruiting staff which includes creating and developing job descriptions, providing support in preparing advertisements, screening applications, short-listing candidates, interviewing when necessary and feeding back effectively to the business
* Deliver induction program to all new joiners
* Responsible for managing the probation period process
* Key contact for the PeopleSoft HRIS System
* Ensure to keep up to date with all legal changes within the region which could effect the business. Inform the rest of the team of such changes and ensure the business responds accordingly.
* Liaise with the HR Administrators to ensure day to day processing is being done to a high standard.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in an HR Manager or Generalist role
Discretion and sensitivity
Ability to interpret and analyze HR needs of the organization and take the
initiative to develop and implement process improvement where needed
Proactive and self motivated
Good organization and interpersonal skills
Ability to understand comprehensive information
Integrity and friendly approach
Good negotiation and influencing skills in implementing personnel policies
Ability to work alone on broad variety of projects
About the Company
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.