After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
We are looking for an experienced and qualified HR manager to join a large group of companies in Dubai.
You will be responsible for managing the full activities of the Human Resources (HR) function within the organisation.
You will provide a range of employee services including the management and evaluation of employee performance, the application of reward and benefits programs in line with established corporate objectives, policies, and procedures of the corporate HR function.
Salary 35,000 + benefits
The successful candidate will have:
* 10 + years experience in an HR role
* 5 years experience in management
* A degree in HR or subject similar
* Knowledge of compensation and benefits and performance management administration.
* Good command of both the English and Arabic languages.
* Should be able to lead and motivate teams.
About the Company
TAAHEED deliver pioneering recruitment solutions and consultancy services to MENA organizations that believe human capital is the major driver in building a ‘best-in-class’ team or company.
TAAHEED offer Search & Selection, Project & Managed Service solutions across key practices, including;
• Construction & Development
• Banking & Financial Services
• IT & Telecommunications
• Engineering & Industry
• Shared Services (HR/Legal/Accountancy/Professional Support)
• Higher Education Recruitment / University (Faculty Staff)
• Media, Advertising,
• Marketing, PR & Communications
• Public Sector
TAAHEED also are the regions number one contributor to Emiratization initiatives.