After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
HR Manager - Abu Dhabi
We're currently seeking a highly skilled HR Manager who will manage a full operational HR remit within Middle East, providing an effective HR and Recruitment service and delivering high levels of operational and business performance. This is a very operational role and requires a hands on manager to implement processes in a fast pace environment.
The principle accountabilities for the role are:
* Recruitment: short listing candidates, interviews, assessments, liaising with department managers and offer letters.
* On boarding: coordinating work permits and visas, commencement, orientation and other activities in the on boarding process.
* Exits: coordinating exit clearance, final settlements and other activities to finalise terminations and resignations.
* Employee relations: handling enquiries, requests and complaints, providing advice.
* Reports: preparing periodical reports as well as calculating and analysing statistical information.
The successful candidate will have high levels of drive, commitment and authority to influence key customers effectively and the ability to work effectively in a changing and challenging environment is essential.
Excellent Knowledge of the UAE Labour Laws
Knowledge of the visa process
English and Arabic language skills.
Ability to work with confidential information
Experience in any of these areas is considered an asset:
International recruitment, web based recruitment systems, Human Resources Information Systems, competency based HR processes, succession planning projects, Preferable working knowledge of Urdu or Hindi.
About the Company
Kier Group operates through four main divisions, each focused on being best in its class. Our activities span building, civil engineering, opencast mining, facilities management, residential and commercial property investment and PFI project investment.
The Construction Division provides a comprehensive building and civil engineering service delivered through a nationwide network of locally managed businesses complemented by a major projects capability.
The Construction Division comprises: Regional Contracting; Major Building Projects, operating through Kier Build; and the Group’s Infrastructure & Overseas business, operating through Kier Construction and Kier Caribbean & Industrial.