HR Operations – Assistant Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Great opportunity to set the standard in HR services! My client, a growing TPA in UAE is recruiting for a HR Generalist to manage HR services and HSE programs for their Dubai office. You have the autonomy to manage this business division's HR operations while collaborating with head office and peer business division HR professionals.
1. Ensure all HR operations, procedures, and policies are efficient and in compliance with legislation and best practices.
2. Support HSE initiatives and programs by working closely with HSE team leads and advisors.
3. Take care of labour issues
4. Responsible to ensure HR and HSE goals and objectives are met within established timelines.
5. Review and update HR & HSE Policies and Procedures as required.
6. Provide management team monthly reports on HR and safety statistics, work in progress, recommendations, and initiatives.
7. Coordinate and participate in workplace incident investigations and reporting.
8. Coach supervisors and managers on employee management in the areas of development, discipline and rewards.
9. Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and business partners such as the local and provincial HR and HSE regulatory and government agencies.
1. HR Diploma/Certificate and/or equivalent experience.
2. Proven knowledge in Human Resources legislation, trends, best practices and processes.
3. Knowledgeable in HSE practices and programs; understanding of UAE Labour laws
4. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Exhibit professional attitude and manner.
7. Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
8. Excellent computer skills (Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.