HR Recruitment Officer
CfBT Education Trust
As an integral part of the HR service, the HR Administrator will provide an efficient and effective administration service ensuring internal and external client needs are met within agreed timeframes.
• Assist in the mobilisation of new staff by managing the collation of all required documents and keeping relevant stakeholders updated on a regular basis
• Monitor the status of new staff, their progress with regards to documentation and provide advice as required. Maintain contact and follow up regularly
- Update HR database with all employee personal details to ensure accurate records are stored in one central location.
- Maintain employee’s personal files, including archiving documents where necessary, ensuring files are accurate and up to date and that access to them is controlled and they are handled confidentially.
- Support the PRO in collation and recording of documents relating to visas.
- Collate CVs received, acknowledge receipt, record and track status of direct applications.
- Post vacancy’s to the in-house recruitment system, external company website and internal company website
- Arrange interviews, liaising with CfBT staff, external candidates and recruitment agencies.
- Under the guidance of the HR Manager prepare labour contracts for new employees and contract amendments as and when required
- Responsible for staff medical insurance application and renewal, life insurance and monthly reports to the UK
- Actively contribute to the constant reviewing of current practices to provide continuous improvements within the administrative function.
- Respond to external requests for information within agreed timelines
- Respond to enquiries by email and telephone within their level of knowledge and under the guidance of the HR Manager.
- Undertake any other general administrative duties to assist the administrative including sorting the daily post, email and faxes, monitor the stationery stocks etc as requested.
- Ensure that CFBT standard policies and procedures are followed
- Ensure that resources are effectively deployed to meet the specified business objectives, key performance indicators, contractual requirements within stated time, cost and quality constraints
- Support HR projects on ongoing initiatives across a broad spectrum of activities, which will relate to transforming the business
- Any other reasonable duty as may be assigned that is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility
They will work under the supervision and direction of the HR Manager and are required to conduct themselves in a highly confidential manner at all times. The role holder will need to liaise with line managers and employees to ensure information is received timely and accurately.
• Ability to follow policies, practices and procedures relevant to own work area
• Able to identify situations that exceed own level of authority and to pass the matters on as appropriate.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of HR practices and standards of best practice
- Knowledge of UAE Labour law.
- Proven experience of working within an administrative function.
- Experience of handling confidential or sensitive data and maintaining confidential working practices.
- Experience in an HR administration role
• Competent in all aspects of administration e.g. letter production, filing, photocopying, understanding customer requirements, prioritising, system updating, collating etc.
• Competent user of MS Office products including PowerPoint and Excel
• Numerate and articulate
• Experience in working as part of a team as well as being self motivated to work alone.
• Well organised with good planning skills•
• Enthusiastic, energetic and shows initiative
- Experience of working with an HR database
About the Company
About the Company
CfBT Education Trust is a top 30 UK charity providing education services in the UK and internationally. Established more than 40 years ago, CfBT has an annual turnover exceeding £100 million and employs 2,000 staff worldwide.
We teach in nurseries, schools, academies and the secure estate, manage national programmes in the UK and special projects overseas, as well as providing advice and consultancy services to education professionals. Our work involves teacher and leadership training, curriculum design, school inspection, advice and guidance for young people and support for school improvement.
Every year CfBT finances a substantial programme of public benefit research and development.
Visit our website for more information.