After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Working with the Senior Management team.
Reporting to the Regional HSE Manager.
Fully responsible for all HSE staff on sites.
To assist senior and project management with the implementation of the company, regulatory and Client’s minimum HSE requirements and annual objectives.
To assume full line management responsibility for Project HSE staff.
To agree the (annual) HSE objectives and action plans, with Regional/Country and Project Management and Project HSE Managers, that cover all HSE related risks.
To ensure adequate HSE input to prequalification- and bid documents.
To assist Project Management and Project HSE Managers with providing HSE assurance to Clients, incl. participation in HSE coordination meetings as required;
Strong hands-on practical approach required.
Ability to build good working relationship with all key players in the line management structure.
Ability to win hearts and minds of all line managers so that they assume full HSE ownership.
Communicative, convincing (with a natural authority), and a proven ability to motivate and inspire others.
Ability to work in a multi-cultural team as well as independently.
Our client is a large International Construction Group operating across the region.
Their UAE operation includes numerous major Building & Civil Engineering Projects.
This company is a Multinational and Multicultural organisation.
They are a Multi disciplinary and have a significant market share through their Joint Venture Partners mainly on high profile schemes.
• You will be seeking a Permanent position and not an interim, contract or short-term role. Candidates looking for a 2-5 year placement, or longer, will be favoured.
• Degree Qualified is ESSENTIAL.
• A solid career history with Main or Principal Contractors is ESSENTIAL
• Major Project experience is ESSENTIAL.
• INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL. Previous Middle East Experience is preferred but not essential.
• References are ESSENTIAL and will be requested prior to application being made.
• Full expat tax free package including: Basic Salary, Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance, Transport Allowance, Flights, Medical, Schooling.
• Family status or single status.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.