After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Kentz currently has a requirement for a HSE Manager, based in Dubai, with some travel into Iraq required.
- Develop and ensure implementation / compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, plans, incentive programs and regulatory requirements.
- Incident analysis.
- Hazard Operability reviews and studies (HAZOPS).
- Safety Training programs.
- Well supported by this global engineering and construction organisation.
- Long term rewarding career on offer.
- Excellent salary package with benefits.
- On-going professional and personal development.
- Gain valuable experience on major resource projects
Education and Skills:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Member of Professional Safety Body.
- 7 years previous experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- 5 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous EPCm experience.
About the Company
Kentz, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a global engineering specialist solutions provider, with 15,500 employees operating in 36 countries worldwide. We have provided Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services, Construction, and Technical Support Services (TSS) to clients in the energy and resources sectors for more than 90 years.