After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
GS Engineering & Construction
Rabigh, Saudi Arabia
Project HSE Manager’s role & responsibilities are to establish and implement the Project HSE Management System in line with the contract requirements and GS E&C IMS corporate standards. The duties include but are not limited to the following;
(1) Ensure implementation of the HSE Management System on the project.
(2) To establish Project HSE Plan including HSE Policy (based on Corp. QHSE Policy) and continually improve it.
(3) Assist and coordinate with the Project Manager and all personnel assigned to the project in establishing an overall Project HSE Management Plan based on Companies IMS Management standards and Project requirements.
(4) Advise on setting up the improvement guidelines for Project HSE Management System to project employees. Ensure improvements are implemented and results are feedback to employees.
(5) Responsible for ensuring that Project HSE Management policy, plans and procedures are implemented effectively and are suitable for the their purposes and use for which they are intended.
(6) Establish Project HSE audit program & schedule and perform the Project HSE Audit within the project organization.
(7) Report the Project HSE Audit Results to Corporate QHSE Team Leader and Project Manager.
(8) Monitor Project HSE System activities such as Engineering HSE and Field HSE activities based on Companies Management system and Project requirements.
(9) Responsible for Engineering HSE Engineer and Construction HSE staff.
(10) Coordinate and communicate with Client on Project HSE issues.
(11) Produce and develop the Project HSE Training Plan. Ensure implementation of the plan. Ensure that training records are maintained.
(12) Report the performance status of Project HSE and relevant issues to the Corporate QHSE Team Leader and Project Manager.
(13) Ensure that HSE is applied in line with the Project HSE Design Criteria to the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Pre Commissioning/Commissioning phases of the Project.
(14) Ensure that the Project meets international standards.
(15) Set up PSSR procedure and Conduct the PSSR Audit accordingly.
(16) Set up MOC procedure and implement it accordingly.
(17) Execute Site HSE activities for construction and commissioning phase in a concurrent position as a Site HSE Manager.
Health, Safety, and Environment Manager shall have minimum ten to fifteen (10 to 15) years experience as HSE Manager with at least two (2) successfully completed refinery or petrochemical EPC projects in the Middle East, including one (1) successfully completed project in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
GS E&C has established its status as a top-ranking company domestically since its foundation in 1969 by achieving tremendous growth in the fields of architecture, civil engineering, housing, plant, environment and power plant.
Through continuous development of its human resources, acquisition of technologies, determined challenges and practices, GS E&C has set forth the stepping stones to leap as a Global Leading Company.