Jubail, Saudi Arabia
1. Review and update all Safety procedures and assure that all procedures are up to date.
2. Responsible for conducting Safety orientation training programs.
3. Responsible of Monitoring safety audit and general audit.
4. Responsible of conducting work permit training.
5. Provide Technical support in the areas of HSE for operation unit.
6. Conducting HSE walk through at the field.
7. Participating in incidents investigation.
8. Ensure quality and effectiveness of training and awareness in the area of HSE.
9. Coordinate and approve all Safety PPE with all venders.
• Completion of Secondary (12 years) education, a 2 year diploma in any technical discipline.
• Achievement Orientation.
• Analytical Thinking.
• Customer Service Orientation.
• Concern for Safety, Quality & the Environment.
• Conceptual Thinking.
• Technical Expertise & Development.
• Teamwork & Cooperation.
About the Company
To make use of the support offered to the industrial sector in Saudi Arabia, especially in petrochemical manufacturing projects, Zamil Group - one of the largest business houses in Saudi Arabia - handled the formation and sponsored "SAHARA Petrochemicals" a Saudi joint stock company with a paid up capital of SR 2,925,300,000.
"SAHARA Petrochemicals" performs participation and supervises foundation and establishing several limited liability companies in Al Jubail Industrial City with the participation of Saudi and foreign companies that have the modern skills and technologies; to produce and market its chemical and petrochemical products such as propylene, polypropylene, ethylene and polyethylene.
"SAHARA Petrochemicals" was founded to be one of the pioneer industrial pillars in Saudi Arabia especially petrochemical and chemical industry which has evolved in the late seventies and has developed into one of the pioneer manufacturing and exporting sectors in Saudi Arabia.