Handover Consultant – Al Futtaim Motors – Lexus
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of the automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.We are currently seekingÂ an experiencedÂ Delivery Consultant/Handover ConsultantÂ to join Lexus team in Abu Dhabi.
* To deliver the maximum number of New and used vehicles possible.
* Making the best profit possible for the company.
* Ensuring personal levels of customer satisfaction are in line with company CSV targets.
* Ensure all customer data is effectively recorded on to Fastrack.
* Managing duty time for the benefit of customer and the company.
* Complying with appropriate policies and procedures in the 'Toyota Way' of Kaizen, Genchi Gembutsu, Respect and Teamwork.
Essential Duties are as follows:
* Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the Toyota Way sales process.
* Ensure customers are given the World's Warmest Welcome and are made to feel special. Be transparent at all times and make the buying experience easy and personal always.
* Maximize profit to company by selling SMC and accessories for every customer.
* Ensure vehicle is in excellent condition and prepped prior delivery.
* Ensure all required documents are accurate and document as per company procedures and policies.
* Ensure all customers are given a full vehicle presentation paying attention to Features and Benefits that are important to the customer
* Maintain and develop relationship with new and existing customers to ensure continued customer loyalty to the Lexus brand.
* Maintain awareness of automotive industry paying particular attention to new product, technical developments communicated by Lexus.
* Self-awareness of all competitor Products by doing Mystery shopping exercises and collecting data directly from competitor showrooms.
* Participate in regular discussions, daily morning meetings and weekly review with BSM/SM/BM to discuss sales performance, pay plan achievement and planned activity and market intelligence.
* Establish and maintain rapport with all existing and potential customers to ensure their needs are accurately met.
* Maintain regular communication with all customers during the delivery process.
* Maintain on-going customer relationship throughout ownership by regular recorded follow up contact to ensure maximum customer retention and loyalty. Follow up activity to include the seeking of customer referrals to expand business by recommendations
* Reporting any absence from work in a timely manner to the SM/BM
* Be a fully supportive team member by sharing experience and best practices with peers and colleagues
* Awareness of company procedure and all applicable standard operating procedures particularly around cash and credit handling.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Hold a full, clean UAE drivering license.
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum 2 years of experience in similar industry (preferable)
Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Excellent knowledge of the structure and content of the English and preferably Arabic language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Time Management: Managing one's own time
Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of self
Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Stress Tolerance and Resilience: Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations. It also involves continuous follow up with customers.
Achievement/Effort: Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Computer Skills: Job requires the knowledge in worksheets, word processing, presentation and database management.
Good Judgement Skills and Decision Making, Social Perceptiveness, cultural awareness
Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Sales Related Skills: Persuasive selling and tenacious skills, Able to deal with stress, patient, persistent.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.