Gulf Catering Company (GCC)
Responsible for food production, presentation, service and efficient Management of catering facilities under his control as per GCC’s policies and procedures.
1. Applies and follows the contractual obligations, GCC’s policies and procedures.
2. Follow, imply and maintain all ISO standards and requirements.
3. Supervises and inspects kitchen facilities and staff to ensure the highest Hygiene and Safety standards.
4. Coordinates with the Food Service Manager for matters related to food production (requisition, menu planning, Quality control and Staff Management).
5. Controls staff working under his supervision by giving them the necessary training, guidance and instructions.
6. Supervises the preparation of food to ensure quality as well as meet the desired requirements of clients.
7. Conducts briefings, toolbox meetings and regular training sessions for kitchen staff.
8. Controls processed food items for taste, quality, presentation and quantity before service to clients.
9. Coordinates with stores to follow the availability of various food items as well as seasonal products.
10. Ensures proper usage of equipment and premises.
11. Implementing the new innovative menus for the satisfaction of clients.
12. Constantly available to his Staff to assist in any issues that may occur.
13. Leading the team positively for the growth of the concern.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Diploma in Hospitality Management or Chef de Cuisine.
2. 5 years management experience of recognized hotel or catering with in similar capacity, high-volume food services operations.
3. Must be able to advise about menu planning
4. Should required through knowledge about food safety & HACCP
5. The incumbent will exercise considerable judgment in planning, coordinating, maintaining Food Safety records and training activities within the ISO system.
6. Must have extensive experience cooking Norwegian/Scandinavian Food
7. Fluent communication skills in English
About the Company
About the Company
GCC Services is the most comprehensive supplier of remote site services for clients throughout the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia. We custom design, transport, install & construct facilities and life support camps. Our services extend from first-class Catering to Medical Support, Maintenance, Laundry and Personal Care (Barber, Tailor etc.). Our total support capability allows our clients to remain focused on their mission - while leaving the daily operations to us.
Since GCC was founded in 1986, the hallmark of its success has been to identify emerging markets, going into areas at the front of developing activities and providing customized catering, construction, life support, manpower and procurement services to our international clients.