Head of Asset & Liability Department
Banque Saudi Fransi
*The ALM Department is consisting of operating staff responsible for analyzing, monitoring and reporting the Assets & Liabilities / Investment portfolio / Debts Issues of the Bank to the CFO.
*The candidate should prepare forecasts (simulations) showing the effects of various possible changes in market conditions related to the balance sheet and recommend the action needed to adhere to bank’s internal limits in regards of Domestic and International Regulatory.
*As Senior ALM, he will help drive our ALM strategy, offering expertise and managing risks that will keep our businesses financially stable and create greater value for our organization.
*ALM is responsible for balance sheet planning from risk-return perspective including the strategic management of liquidity, interest rate and foreign exchange risks.
*He will ensure that the risks generated by the balance sheet are highlighted and communicated to senior management, and are managed in line with regulatory requirements.
*The candidate will produce analytics that support recommendations consistent with Management's directives that are consistent with the Board of Directors and the Bank's regulatory bodies
*This unit manages the Assets and Liabilities, Debt and Capital Issuance, and the interest rate risk and duration risk of the bank. The work is a combination of analytics, data management and trade execution.
Purpose of the Position:
- Manage a team of 4 staffs in charge the Asset & Liability of the Bank.
- Liquidity Risk Management
- Price risk management
- Funding and Capital Planning
- Implementating a global system for ALM
- Comply with Domestic and International Regulatory Ratios
- Monitor the Liabilities mix and associated cost
- Folloow up on investment portfolio, maturity buckets for Advances, Investments and Deposits
- Analyze and submit various asset and liability strategies
- Maintain and control Asset-Liability model.
- Interact between Group Treasury and Business Lines
- Member of Treasury Investment Committee and Asset & Liability Committee
- The Bank CFO & Coordinate with the bank foreign partner ALM Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with CFA perfect command of English, with Arabic and being a clear advantage.
Competencies & Experience:
- 7 years or more of relevant professional experience in Asset & Liability Management in Corporate/ Investment Banking, Retail knowledge is an advantange
- Knowledge of Treasury & Investment products
- Responsive and hands-on, self motivated, skilled communicator, committed to building a best practice ALM function that has the right balance in terms of control, plan and business-support.
-Has excellent knowledge of ALM systems for implementation and simulation.
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent written skills, and has experience in Risk Management, Treasury or Finance setting.
About the Company
About the Company
Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) is a Saudi Arabian Joint Stock Company. It is affiliated with Calyon of France, which is rated among the world's top ten banks by total equity.
BSF is a full service commercial bank serving the local and international banking needs of its clients. It is a leading provider of comprehensive financial services and products in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other markets.
BSF's high performance and wide customers base is reflected in its strong financial position.