After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Head of Communications
• The merger of two major financial institutions has created the new role of Head of Communications with the headline objective of delivering a complete Oman communications strategy.
• The Head of Communications will need to create and execute employee and external communications programmes to support the successful integration of the two organisations. In addition they will need to deliver ongoing and effective media communications campaigns (in Arabic and English) for the brand at a corporate level.
• Reporting into the country CEO and the regional head of communications, the role is integral to both the regional and global communications plan. It represents a quite unique career opportunity for an ambitious and accomplished professional.
• The role requires an experienced Omani professional who can demonstrate a successful track record in financial and corporate communications.
• The ability to operate and advise at a senior level is crucial. Man-management skills are a key part of the role and will be focussed on obtaining consistently excellent performances from both the team and individuals.
• To achieve the goals of this role requires a strong, confident and positive character. The right person must be able to lead, delegate and bring their team and the wider management with them.
Please apply now online.
About the Company
We are an international recruitment consultancy focusing exclusively on the digital, PR, communications, sales, marketing and information sectors.
Our consultancy goes beyond finding and nurturing the best talent. For our clients we offer tailored advice on recruitment strategy, from competency based interviewing to staff retention.
With offices in London and Dubai, we have a ten year heritage in international recruitment. Our services cover Western and Eastern Europe, Turkey, the Middle East, India and the Far East.