After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Head of Consumer Marketing and Sales
A leading global electronics company are urgently seeking a Head of Consumer Marketing and Sales to join their Dubai office. The role will be reporting into the President of the division and be responsible for the gulf region, including the UAE,Kuwait,Qatar,Bahrain and Oman. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior marketing and sales professional to join an outstanding global brand and contribute to the continued success and growth of a highly-innovative organisation.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Taking ownership of the product revenue, sales margin and profit growth of the business stream
* Driving the annual business and strategy plans, in addition to planning the marketing strategy
* Pricing and positioning of products in the market, product demand planning and forecasting,
* Developing and guiding new product development
* Planning and managing advertising and promotional activities both on- and off-line
* Directing the sales and sales team with regards to targets, yearly growth plans, distributors and sales forecasting
* Directly liaising with key distribution partners to implement marketing and sales-growth activities, and provide product training to sales teams
* Managing and directing a team of marketing, retail and sales professionals based across the region
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with key industry figures and strategic partners, across both the private and government sectors
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful individual will possess a minimum of 12 years experience within consumer marketing, sales, channel and product management. Industry experience within a multinational IT, technology, FMCG or telecoms company is essential. A proven track record of success in a demanding sales and marketing environment, with experience of driving aggressive growth plans and delivering results is vital. The desired candidate will possess strong financial and business acumen, excellent communication and negotiation skills, in addition to exceptional leadership skills. A Bachelors degree in sales, marketing or business is preferred, with further qualifications desired. Strong preference for Arabic speakers.
About the Company
Carter Murray is a specialist recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of marketing professionals into professional services firms, the financial services sector, multi-national corporations and global brands from our offices in London, Dubai and Sydney. Carter Murray is a member of The SR Group, a specialist global recruitment consultancy founded in 1987, operating in the niche markets of Taxation, Legal, HR and Marketing recruitment. From the worlds largest companies to small owner-managed businesses, we recruit at all levels for a complete cross-section of clients. Our clients include the full range of UK and international professional services firms and financial services companies. We recognise that they expect an exceptional level of service and a real knowledge of todays highly specialised market.Each of our consultants personally manages their own clients and specialises in specific areas of this key marketplace. We take the time to really understand both parties needs and provide focused and consistent advice.