Head of HR – Arabic Speaking – Multinational FMCG
Reporting to the General Manager, Middle East, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the HR strategies across the region and aligning them to achieve the business objectives.
This role involves all-round generalist HR responsibility to Head of HR level, but in particular will have an initial focus on designing and implementing attraction, retention, development and succession planning strategies for the business as well as reviewing and revising salary grading and structures across the region.
The Head of HR will also become a key member and important influence within the Middle East leadership team.
Our client is searching for a Head of HR with the following experience:
• Applicants must have experience to Head of HR level or Senior HR Manager level within the Middle East
• We require a minimum of 7 years in human resources in total and a minimum of 4 years at HR management level and above.
• Experienced managing HR for a region within the Middle East
• Ability to be highly credible with senior stakeholders across the leadership team.
• An HR qualification would be a strong preference - Ie. CIPD or SHRM
• University degree educated - BA or higher
• Applicants must be fluent and articulate in both Arabic and English
• Experience working in KSA market would be an advantage
• This opportunity requires a candidate with naturally high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
• Applicants must be willing to travel within the region including ability to travel to KSA several times a year.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.