Head of Online & Direct Banking Channels
1. Responsible to perform revenue/cost/profit analysis per channel and per channel usage.
2. Responsible to define what channel is the preferred channel for what sales or services event for what segment based on cost/benefit analysis and customer experience consideration.
3. Responsible to define the overall multi-channel strategy and customer migration strategy detailing how customer interactions will over time (years) will be migrated to the most optimal channel.
4. Responsible to detail the implementation plan and communicate to all relevant stakeholder.
5. Online & Mobile Banking:
• To develop a best practice online general website that fits the customer’s needs in all segments by upgrading BankDhofar general website.
• To develop a best practice online banking system that fits the customer’s needs in all segments by upgrading BankDhofar online banking system.
• To enable customer to interact through their mobiles in all possible ways that they prefere:
- Roadmap for mobile banking development at BankDhofar.
- Update and upgrade mobile banking system to be inline with the latest technology trend.
6. ATM & CDM:
• To have enable ATMs & CDMs at right locations. Optimal ATMs & CDMs distribution across the sultanate.
• To give customers a positive ATM usage experience at either own or other bank’s ATMs. Other bank ATM usage pricing strategy.
• To increase the number of services offered on ATMs & CDMs.
7. Call Centre:
• To develop a more value adding call centre that is also more often used by customers (e.g. more enabled agents that can provide more services to customers):
- Upgrade IVR system
- Upgrade call centre functionality and services model
- Improve quality of call centre staff
• To improve the customer centricity of the call centre (separate segment call centre for example).
• To develop and implement outbound call centre capabilities focused on sales of specific products and services to specific customer segment:
- Set sales targets for the outbound call centre.
- Size and setup of the outbound call centre
- Fully developed outbound call centre with trained staff
8. Training, Development, Motivation, Guiding and attrition control of teams to accomplish set revenues and business targets.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business / Commerce, or equivalent combination of education and business experience
• 5 -8 Years professional experience in the retail area with special emphasis in call center
• Should have very good business acumen and a substantial knowledge of sales.
• Effective communication skills to interact with all levels in the organization, with
strong oral and written skills
• Collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
• Creativity, with experience activities in ways accomplish set revenues and business targets.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
• Strong driver of results and speed to market focus
• Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
About the Company
Established on January 1 1990, Bank Dhofar is an Omani commercial bank wholly owned and managed by Omanis. With successive years of constantly setting new standards in banking, BD has attained an impressively expanding network of 50 operational branches and 89 ATMs.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, BD provides a comprehensive range of financial services that encompass personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
Its Board of Directors & Management Team consists of eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businesspersons, etc. The Bank has strengths in both retail and corporate banking and is committed to adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence.