Head of Power Division
Randstad Middle East
A Power Division Head is required in Abu Dhabi, UAE by an EPC Contracting company.
My Client is well known in Power and Water & Drainage projects. Their Clients are AADC, ADDC, ADWEA, ADSSC, ADNOC.
The Power Division Head will be reporting to the Operations Manager. He will be responsible in planning, directing and coordinating the operations of the Power Division to ensure an effective and efficient functioning of the division and to steer the Power Division to a higher level of growth. He also needs to ensure the proper utilization of available resources (e.g. manpower, equipment), forecast / plan resource requirements ensuring those resource requirements are fulfilled; to streamline the Division functions from tender submission to execution of awarded contracts; to act as a focal point of client relationship management
Salary Range: 45K - 60K AED
Annual Flight Ticket
Standard Benefits as per UAE Law
- Bachelors Degree Engineering
- Project Management Professional Certificate
- Minimum 15 years experience of relevant experience in construction industry, field activities and Project Management capabilities
- Knowledge in pricing for Tenders, dealing with Clients Consultant and managing similar projects
- Technical know-how in electro-mechanical works related to power generation, transmission and distribution
- Knowledge about present and future market trends regarding product pricing
- Knowledge of Tendering estimation, Design and Testing
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services
- Knowledge of planning programs and project risk management
- Good computer skills (MS Office), MS Project, Primavera and Internet
- Very good command of English language
- Good understanding of Arabic is an asset
Note: This is an office-based job with site visits as required by project and tenders
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
Accounting & Finance
Advertising, Media & PR
Construction & Engineering
Hospitality & Retail
HR & Business Support
IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & FMCG
Property & Real Estate
Sales & Marketing
Executive Search & Selection