Head of Retail Bank & Wealth Management
To plan direct and control the Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM) branch network, Direct Sales Force, Operational Risk manager, and Business Development Department so as to position HSBC Algeria as the natural choice provider of a range of complete and competitive financial services ensuring excellent customer service and that sales opportunity are maximized within strategic guidelines.
Impact on the Business/Function:
• Enhancing distribution efficiency
• Contributing to the development of RBWM products, policy and procedures
• Focused on cost efficiency
Customers / Stakeholders:
• Optimizing the potential value of the RBWM customer base by the delivery of wealth management products appropriate to customer
• Ensuring a quality service proposition is delivered to customer through the distribution channel of their choice
• Implementing the Financial Planning proposition
Leadership & Teamwork :
• Leading and motivating the RBWM team
Operational Effectiveness & Control :
• Ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations
• Maximizing customer requisition and minimizing customer attrition
• To discharge the LCO accountabilities as set out in the COH & ML control officers’ handbook
• To comply with local regulations and compliance policies and to protect the Bank from Money Laundering customers
The jobholder’s major challenges are:
• To provide efficient pro-active services to our CMB clients in the form of cash handling, cashiers cheque processing, general queries etc.
• Materially improve and enhance the team’s understanding of and responsibility for operational risk management, compliance risk management, anti-money laundering and terrorism financing, anti-bribery act compliance etc.
• Continually devise cost effective strategies for the introduction of new products and services, new media and advertising campaigns and be innovative in find new delivery channels to reach the target customer segment.
• Build and up-skill the team to improve their understanding of the roles and responsibilities in being a part of HSBC including but not limited to communication skills, sales skills, customer service skills.
• Attract “Premier” customers and increase the deposit base as a economically viable funding source for CMB assets.
About the Company
About the Company
Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 7,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
With listings on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by over 221,000 shareholders in 127 countries and territories. The shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange in the form of American Depositary Receipts.
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 95 million customers through four customer groups and global businesses: Personal Financial Services (including consumer finance); Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Global Private Banking.