This position is closed or expired.
See other Retail Sales jobs
Head of SME
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our Client who is one of the reputed back in Saudi Arabia is in the process of setting up sales finance business for SME segment in KSA. We need a SME head who will be responsible for the below mentioned job profile. The role reports into Head of Retail Business in KSA and strong dotted line to the Consumer Finance business head in GHO.
Main Job Tasks - What business or function specific “tasks” are expected to be performed in the job? Use additional sheets if required.
Head of SME role will include the following:
1. SME business Targets Achievement: Achieve targeted sales and profit levels for the SME business in KSA
2. Product programs: structure product programs for SME and lending business and take credit approvals. Continuous improvement of product offerings.
3. Business plans: budgeting, business plans, forecasting etc.
4. Human Resource Management: Deploy sales staff through on-job-training and coaching and manage their performance to ensure required results.
5. Process: Coordinate with credit and operations to set up robust, customer friendly loan approval and booking processes.
6. Marketing: Coordinate with marketing team to plan and implement marketing plans, campaigns etc.
7. Sales Targets Review: Set sales targets for the sales force in coordination with Head of Sales and monitor their achievement to ensure that budgeted sales targets are met
8. New Markets/ Customers: Develop new markets and customer to enhance sales and market share
9. Products/ Market Awareness: Increase awareness on products and markets amongst the sales team to meet customer needs and exploit market opportunities.
- Saudi Nationals preferred (other nationalities matching our requirements would also be considered)
- Possible Job Titles that could be considered for the role: the job titles like 'Senior Commercial Manager' or 'Head of Commercial Banking' under the Corporate Banking umbrella could be considered for the Head of SME role with KSA, although this role is under the Retail Banking area.
- Specific areas of expertise: The candidate must be well versed with planning and strategies in Risk, Credit and Relationship Management.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.