Health and Safety Manager
KEO International Consultants
Do you see yourself as a Health and Safety guru?
Are you passionate about developing and implementing Health and Safety systems?
Are you a people person who enjoys training and developing new talent?
The principle activities for this role are:
• Developing and implementing Health & Safety Systems.
• Supervising Health and Safety officers, assigning inspection schedules, and training requirements carrying out staff training for familiarization with safety policies, procedures and documentation.
• Continually improving Health and Safety implementation across the project by providing direction and guidance to our client along with assessing the effectiveness of the Safety Management System and take part in the annual review.
To be successful in this role you will be enthusiastic with excellent communication and motivational skills and able to demonstrate at least the following experience:
• At least 10 years’ experience in Health and Safety Management working within corporate or factory environment.
• An in-depth knowledge of Health and Safety Management Systems
• A professional Health and Safety Diploma such as Nebosh is required.
Fluency in Arabic is not essential but would be strongly advantageous.
About the Company
Founded in 1964, KEO delivers world-class professional design and management services.
KEO offers award winning architectural design, progressive infrastructure engineering and highly ranked project and construction management known for quality and professionalism. KEO is one of the largest AEP/PMCM firms and have consistently ranked in ENR in the top 200 International Design Firms as well as Top 20 International PM rankings 2004-2010. BD World recently ranked KEO #40 in the Top 100 Architects in the world.
KEO strives to be recognized globally and regionally as one of the finest project consultancy firms contributing to client success wherever we work.