Salary AED 15000
A mutinational company is looking to hire a Highway Engineer for their Abu Dhabi operation.The Highway Engineer is responsible for performing a variety of functions relating to the project support under the direction of the Project or Discipline Manager.
The following duties and responsibilities have been determined to be essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Leadership and management of a team of Highway Design Engineers.
- Plan, schedule and oversee the work of engineers and CAD technicians.
- Determine project requirements and develop design criteria with design briefs and procurement recommendations.
- Ensure that production of project programs are realistic and meet the firm's requirements.
- Perform independent assignments as well as work as part of a multi disciplined project team.
- Provide advice for Highway Engineering on major segments of large projects.
- Comply with OHSE System.
- Ensure QHSE requirements throughout project life time.
- Take part in QHSE audits and workplace inspections.
- Record non conformities and propose corrective actions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Performs all other duties, tasks and initiatives contributing to the success of the team
- Bachelorís degree in civil engineering / transportation engineering, or related engineering field.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer with a suitable professional body
- A minimum of fifteen 5 years highway design experience.
- Experience in civil 3D
- Establish and maintain outstanding interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrate creativity and originality.
- Utilize conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Exercise good organizational and time management skills.
- Manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
About the Company
About the Company
Parker Consult is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC's and local firms.